This project is a small demo of my Harry Potter fan game that stays true to the old first two PC games. It is still work in progress and I will update this webpage over time. My next plan is to create my own level with pro builder that stays true to the charm of the original PC game of "Harry Potter and the Chambers of Secrets". This means lots of secrets, spongify challenges, carefully placed light sources to give the game some extra magic and of course... Beans in all flavours!
Done so far:
- Third person camera that changes its distance to the player to make sure that nothing will block the camera's view. Imported the original models and level models.
- A start on the spell Flipendo.
- Character controller.
- Post-processing set up.
- A test area where I placed the castle model from the original PC game to test how accurate Harries movement is.
- At least one level made with "Pro builder" that is based on how the dungeon levels worked in "Harry Potter - Chamber of Secrets" for the PC.
- The spells: Flipendo, Alohomora and Spongify.
- Collectable wizard cards.
- The snail enemy.
- The fire crab enemy.
- Flavoured beans.
- Secret doors.
- Launchpads that can be activated by the spell Spongify.
- Graphics Menu.
- Pause Menu that also shows your collected wizard cards.
- HDRP or URP rendering.
- Gnome enemy.
- The spell Lumos.
- Controller support.